Magic The Gathering Thread
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Magic The Gathering Thread

Well I'm sure that many people who play or have played Magic the gathering card game, This topic will serve to discuss about this awesome game.

I ask for those who may enter the IRC T-I server join #MTG, is a irc channel specially made for magic the gathering

Wikipedia information about magic

Magic the gathering officinal site

If you know i nice site about MTG please share with us :]
    My Running thread
    How to get an invitation to specific tracker

Special thanks to extJSDB

Although I didn't know about this before, I was checking the link you posted and it looks really interesting..I will continue reading a little bit more the information to familiarize with it....Thanks @Allice for a great initiative on this.

Show respect to all people, but grovel to none
    Rules / How to Give an iGiver / Invite Giveaway Guide / FAQ / Banned Countries

Long time player, first time poster lol. I'm on the IRC channel already ^_^

_.-=' Special thanks to SiniuS for making me VIP and to Gblaze for graph work :)
    '=-._

Busted out all of my old cards because of this thread Allice!

I play but am fairly new. Just got a RTR fat pack today.

Are they selling fat packs again? They stopped producing those for a few series, would be great though because it was usefull for Friday Night Magic "build your deck out of a fatpack and a couple booster" ^+^.
    Then again i haven't bought any boosters since the Rise of the Eldrazi :P.,

_.-=' Special thanks to SiniuS for making me VIP and to Gblaze for graph work :)
    '=-._

Blogs

Ahh, I miss this. I used to play it a lot like 6 years ago. Good times... I still have hundreds or even thousands of cards sitting in one of my drawers. There's also some real gems, like an untouched Ice Age (4th edition) deck as well as a cool looking 5th edition deck.

Damn, I miss that game. I used to rule with my Guildpact black/white set hehe unfortunately there are very few people who still play it around here, and the ones who do are those who invest a lot of time/money on it...

Joining the channel now ;)
    Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.
    His success is inevitable, his victory undeniable, for he is... The Exalted.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?" ~ Sam Harris

Boy, that's an old game, I used to play that with my daughter - is it still going?
    Reward offered for information leading to the location of Rowan Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by mrnewbie View Post
    Boy, that's an old game, I used to play that with my daughter - is it still going?
    Yeah the expansions kept on being released aswell as 1 core set for every couple of blocks (3 ish series, once a year).
    I stopped and started again on and off for the last couple of years so i missed a few series aswell, currently not buying boosters either but it just goes on and on.
    New abilities, new card types (planeswalkers are added as a sort of "commander" card you place outside of the playing field and you get tokens by using abilities of them and lose tokens for other abilities), new game structures and rules, the list is endless ^_^. The game is still fun though even for people that played back in the Alpha/beta/Arabian Nights/etc. days there is just alot of new stuff to learn.

'=-._

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberusj View Post
    Yeah the expansions kept on being released aswell as 1 core set for every couple of blocks (3 ish series, once a year).
    I stopped and started again on and off for the last couple of years so i missed a few series aswell, currently not buying boosters either but it just goes on and on.
    New abilities, new card types (planeswalkers are added as a sort of "commander" card you place outside of the playing field and you get tokens by using abilities of them and lose tokens for other abilities), new game structures and rules, the list is endless ^_^. The game is still fun though even for people that played back in the Alpha/beta/Arabian Nights/etc. days there is just alot of new stuff to learn.
    Nice, it was a bit complicated, but fun. I started to play it on the PC, but it was never as good. Now I don't have time for games... :-(
    Reward offered for information leading to the location of Rowan Morrison.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast