Best Book tracker (replacement for demonoid) ?
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Best Book tracker (replacement for demonoid) ?

Like many over the past few weeks, I'm quite lost without my demonoid, It had such a great compiled lists. I've found a couple replacement trackers for this and that but what i used demonoid for In particular was books, fiction/non fiction/romance etc etc every book under the sun. Can anyone recommend any new place I can hunt down books, newly released and old alike?

I'm using IRC atm to fill the gap of my book lust, but its list dont get updated often so finding newer books is really hard. :/

You can find your ebooks from docspedia, myanonamouse, bitme, bitspyder, ebookvortex, elbitz, thegeeks, Bibliotik and from some general trackers like iptorrents, rutracker,etc

Out of the ones you listed are there any that are better then the others?

Myanonamouse in my opinion is the best for ebooks. One of my favorite trackers. Also pretty easy to build a good ratio.

I agree with Piccolo147. Myanonamouse is pretty good. I've been there for about a week and it's been fairly easy to get and keep a good ratio.

I've been able to fill some holes in different series that I follow so that's an added bonus. I recommend them.

-ooby_dooby_doo

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolo147 View Post
    Myanonamouse in my opinion is the best for ebooks. One of my favorite trackers. Also pretty easy to build a good ratio.
    Better than Bibliotik and Bitme?
    The Seedbox From Scratch Script

I'm not a native english speaker and my writing and (even) understanding of the language is far, far away from fluent, so, if you, native english speaker or not, have enough linguistic proficiency and found something in my words which you are absolutely certain that is a grammar or spell error, please, feel free correct me by PM or even expose it (so people learn from my errors), just don't go (too) off topic and don't make me more unsure than I already am.

myanonamouse ​is the best bet

I'll be the forth to vote for My Anonamouse. I was super surprised to see how much content they have!

Giveaways
    10%10% 33% Bonuses Misc

Hey,
    May I ask if this Anonamouse is as good as Demonoid in the Audiobook section? (which was my main use at Demomoid RIP)

Also, where do I get invites for Anonamouse?

Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by shli View Post
    Hey,
    May I ask if this Anonamouse is as good as Demonoid in the Audiobook section? (which was my main use at Demomoid RIP)

Also, where do I get invites for Anonamouse?

Thx.
    There are 23,710 audiobooks on myanonamouse.

You will need to read the rules here to understand how to progress and get invites. It's not difficult. You will just need to invest a little bit of time into it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast