[Music] iFeelRain (iFR) Review
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default iFeelRain (iFR) Review

iFeelRain (iFR) Review

Tracker Name

iFR:
    IFeelRain

Signup URL: Closed(invite only)

Tracker Type: Music,Lossless,Scene and P2P plus user uploaded content

Tracker Birthday
    Sometime in January this year,exact date not known

Tracker Description
    iFR is the first-ever gazelle tracker to specialize in high-quality audio releases. Their main content is FLAC music, yet theydo allow DVD-A and DVD-V rips to be uploaded as well (of live concert recordings, etc.).The site has some good quality uploads,friendly users and is off to a decent start.A lot of torrents are freeleech so keeping a good ratio is really easy.Every torrent on the site is seeded on a dedicated 1 GB/s connection

Logo

Home/News

Tracker Stats

Torrent Categories

Browse Page

Artist Info Page:

Freeleech

A lot of freeleech available on iFR so seeding is not an issue unlike other music trackers.
    Most of the newer torrents remain freeleech until there are a good amount of seeders on them,there have been periodic site wide freeleech as well in the past.
    • Scene stuff will always be free (as said in a previous post) so use that as you wish.
    • "Perfect" rips (those with a Log/Cue/100% Score) will be Freeleech for a total of 7 Hours and then go off of freeleech. Think of this as a time to get the highest and best quality, and still building ratio on it eventually.

Forums

Rules

Wiki,FAQ:

Bonus System

Userclasses/Promotion

Invite System

How do I get Invites?

You have to buy access to the invite app with bonus points, or donate to the site to earn invitations.

IRC Details
    Server: irc.ifeelra.in
    Port: 6667 (6697 SSL)
    Channel: #iFR

Donation System/Page

Ratings & Personal Commentary
    Speed:5/5 Maxed out my seedbox and home connection on most of the torrents I have downloaded from here,even with 1-2 seeders
    Content:3.5/5 With most of the content being scene rips and very few user uploads there is still room for improvement here,but the tracker is working well with its limited content well and like other music trackers,puts quality over quantitiy.
    Community:4/5 Active forums and IRC as well as dedicated members and reasonably friendly staff.

Links to older tracker reviews
    None

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

nice job! from what i hear, nice little tracker
    Proud founder of the #brothel

iFR is the first-ever gazelle tracker to specialize in high-quality audio releases

Ahem trying to steal What.cd amazing glory?

Hah. I think they meant to say iFR is the first-ever gazelle tracker to specialize in FLAC-only audio releases.

Quote Originally Posted by el2em View Post
    Hah. I think they meant to say iFR is the first-ever gazelle tracker to specialize in FLAC-only audio releases.
    Exactly!....

Cool name, spectacular website, but so few users I try to keep all of my music FLAC (more for archiving than for the difference in audio quality), and this looks like it would be the perfect tracker if it was a bit bigger.

Thanks for the review! (a pic of the bonus point store would be nice)
    My Giveaways: 33%
    Don't buy Bose

So far it is off to a good start.

The community is a close bunch of mates and compared to some trackers it is a laugh there in IRC etc.

The layout is good, there are still bugs here and there but because the tracker is still new this is expected. The staff are great and actually listen to their members and torrents are slowly growing.

All in all it's turning into a solid tracker, just hope it stays around for a while and doesn't disappear like many do these days.

Is it very hard to seed there? Like, is it harder than SCC and are there any freeleech system?

-TheAlien

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlien View Post
    Is it very hard to seed there? Like, is it harder than SCC and are there any freeleech system?

-TheAlien
    It's one of the easier trackers to seed on. Almost everything's freeleech right now, and they have a bonus system to get upload.

Quote Originally Posted by RedAngelX View Post
    It's one of the easier trackers to seed on. Almost everything's freeleech right now, and they have a bonus system to get upload.
    Thanks then! I'm applying for it now :)

-TheAlien

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast