What.CD - "Introducing The What.CD Online Store!"
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Blogs

Default What.CD - "Introducing The What.CD Online Store!"

Now, here's something new:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We're incredibly pleased to announce the launch of The What.CD Online Store! The What.CD Online Store (TWOS) is What.CD's official online storefront designed in conjunction with Port Merch, a full-service merchandise company which provides distribution solutions for bands, artists, record labels and your favorite private tracker. Note: For those of you having trouble accessing the store page, please try using this link: The What.CD Online Store - alternatively, you can copy-paste the links into your address bar manually.

In TWOS, we'll be selling a variety of What.CD-themed gear and goods. While some earnings will be allocated for paying overhead (external labor costs, merchandise costs, distribution costs), all other profits earned via The What.CD Online Store will be put toward running and operating What.CD itself. Staff members will not profit from store earnings in any way. For these reasons, the store is a fantastic way to financially and fashionably support the site, and we hope to offer our users many quality products in the days ahead.

The vast majority of TWOS designs are created by our users. We'll routinely hold design contests in our new Contests & Designs forum. Check our Contests & Designs Guidelines thread for the latest rules and legal information concerning the design process. We require all designs intended for use by TWOS to be licensed by their creators under a CC BY or CC BY-ND license. These licenses unambiguously open the designs up to commercial use by third parties like What.CD. More information on Creative Commons licenses can be found here.

Many of you undoubtedly have questions about the store, especially with respect to safety, privacy and pricing. To satisfactorily answer these questions, we've compiled a FAQ document for The What.CD Online Store. As new questions crop up, we'll add answers to the FAQ document. We hope this document helps answer all of your questions.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Make sure to check their website for the cool shirt designs :) too bad they are selling each shirt for 25€ half the price and I would consider buying #1 and #2.
    Last edited by Kevin; March 18th, 2012 at 01:20 PM.
    Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.
    His success is inevitable, his victory undeniable, for he is... The Exalted.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?" ~ Sam Harris

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

The prices come up as 25 USD for me on the shirts. It's a little expensive. I have been meaning to support them in some way, but I'll probably do a Flattr donation before this.

EDIT: Okay so the stickers do give you donation credit on the site, but they don't interest me that much.
    Last edited by Roshin; March 18th, 2012 at 04:16 PM.

but... but it's RIPPY!

I would love to buy some merchandise there, I always like representing what I love and what.cd is one of those trackers. Still remember the great beta days. Rippy stickers are going to be awesome.

Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by Biohost View Post
    I would love to buy some merchandise there, I always like representing what I love and what.cd is one of those trackers. Still remember the great beta days. Rippy stickers are going to be awesome.
    Yeah, I feel the same way about "representing what I love".
    I really like these:

But their just too expensive imo.
    Last edited by Kevin; March 19th, 2012 at 12:42 PM.
    Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.
    His success is inevitable, his victory undeniable, for he is... The Exalted.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it?" ~ Sam Harris