ruTorrent VS Deluge - What do you prefer?
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default ruTorrent VS Deluge - What do you prefer?

Im curious what web UI everyone prefers to use when getting a seedbox?

rutorrent for Manual Snatch, Deluge for Autosnatch...
    rutorrent is like "sir, do you want this torrent? "
    Deluge is like "Get all the torrents "
    Last edited by AtomBoy; February 19th, 2012 at 04:44 AM.

Are you comparing in terms of UI only? If so, I think I like ruTorrent in terms of UI. It is very customizable.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomBoy View Post
    rutorrent for Manual Snatch, Deluge for Autosnatch...
    rutorrent is like "sir, do you want this torrent? "
    Deluge is like "Get all the torrents "
    Actually. I find rtorrent/rutorrent much better for auto snatch. If you have irssi it can be very customized. I.e With places like SCC, you can download straight from IRC. Have torrents from different cats go into their own folders, as to keep everything organised. Also it now has the autoDL plugin, which lets you do alot straight from the webui.

If you dont have irssi or the tracker you are on does not support IRC downloads, it still has the RSS feeds way.

Quote Originally Posted by L2S View Post
    Actually. I find rtorrent/rutorrent much better for auto snatch. If you have irssi it can be very customized. I.e With places like SCC, you can download straight from IRC. Have torrents from different cats go into their own folders, as to keep everything organised. Also it now has the autoDL plugin, which lets you do alot straight from the webui.

If you dont have irssi or the tracker you are on does not support IRC downloads, it still has the RSS feeds way.
    audl-irssi could be configured to use with Deluge too. The only downside is you don't get WebUI configurations as cool as ruTorrent. I've yet to try Deluge, but I have a feeling it is much better in terms of snatching, because mine tend to lose to those nasty Deluge users when snatching in What.cd.

I use ruTorrent, I'm just starting to use autoDL. You've asked a good question, I will follow this thread!
    Im not active right now, Ill make a comeback later.. Meanwhile have fun and take care. Best Regards KYLLAH.

HDBits.org Request

Rules
    | FAQ | How to Give an iGiver | Ratio Proof Tutorial

q8]~~

Quote Originally Posted by Seeyabye View Post
    audl-irssi could be configured to use with Deluge too. The only downside is you don't get WebUI configurations as cool as ruTorrent. I've yet to try Deluge, but I have a feeling it is much better in terms of snatching, because mine tend to lose to those nasty Deluge users when snatching in What.cd.
    I am one of these Nasty Deluge Users and you can look in Peerlist, 90% of the autosnatcher use deluge.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomBoy View Post
    I am one of these Nasty Deluge Users and you can look in Peerlist, 90% of the autosnatcher use deluge.
    Very true indeed. I'll be testing out Deluge pretty soon.

I am loving deluge with remote control over Rutorrent.

I use both Deluge and Rutorrent on the same box. You can set the Rutorrent autodl plugin to send the torrent to the watch folder for deluge. Yes, deluge is more aggressive when uploading but if could only pick one it would be Rutorrent because of its many features, its also better at handling a large number of torrents..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast