IP torrents invites not working..
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default IP torrents invites not working..

well i have tried to accept invites to IP torrents on TWO different email accounts, and i have not been able to... could anyone maybe explain this? lol thanks

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Default Re: IP torrents invites not working..

I just invited someone to IPT and it worked for me at least.

Can you elaborate on what you mean? Are you the invitee? How is it that you tried to accept an invite with two different email accounts.. the original invite was resent to you?

What exactly happened? Did you get an error message? If so, what was it? It's hard to say what might be going on if you don't give us any details.

Last edited by Copper; August 21st, 2011 at 09:40 PM.
    Fortune and love favour the brave .-. Ovid ....

If you are using a hotmail or an ISP mail account then the invites are probably blocked. Try gmail.

As a side note darkfire, I'd be careful if I were you. If the invites ever reach you, accept only one and if you have requested 2 invites on 2 different occasions from T-I, then you are probably breaking a rule.
    Last edited by CyniC; August 21st, 2011 at 11:13 PM.

Also, if you meant that you never received an invite, did you check your spam folder?
    And as CyniC suggested, gmail would be a more reliable email address to receive an invite at than say hotmail.

Oh yes, the spam folder indeed. Its the one thing I always check when I'm trying to get an invite and the first thing I forget to tell people to check lol. Cheers copper.

nope, i received it in my gmail and the email came through and everything, but when i click the email for register ( or like accept the invite ) i get a white screen with black txt like a 404, but it says sorry pal :( or peekaboo. no joke i will even screen cap it..

clear cache of your browser .dnt click the link, copy the link and paste it in new tab

still says NOT FOUND ( where like 404 would be ) and then sorry pal :(

Quote Originally Posted by darkfire View Post
    still says NOT FOUND ( where like 404 would be ) and then sorry pal :(
    how many days ago you received the invite,
    if its more than 3days ago most probably the link is expired.
    you need get a new invite in that case

have you got a link like this or is different

www.iptorrents.com/confirminvite.php?id=******&secret=*************** *******************
    Last edited by Death00; August 22nd, 2011 at 02:07 AM.

darkfire report this bug to the support ipt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast