What.CD Donation Question
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Default What.CD Donation Question

Can you get upload credit by donating on What? Waffles is my only music tracker and I wouldn't mind joining What as added security. However, I am sure What is just as hard as Waffles (maybe even harder) to build a good buffer, so I was wondering if you could donate to get upload credit.

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Default Re: What.CD Donation Question

What you will receive for a 5€ or 1 BTC minimum donation

• Our eternal love, as represented by the you get next to your name.
    • 2 invitations, to invite 2 good friends to use this tracker.
    • Immunity to inactivity pruning.
    • Access to an ever growing list of exclusive features, including the ability to submit requests and personal collages.
    • A warm fuzzy feeling.

What you will not receive

• Immunity from the rules.
    • Additional upload credit.
    So, no you don't receive upload credit. You can build your buffer with a seedbox by grabbing Staff picks or by autodling latest V0s.
    Last edited by darkknight7; August 16th, 2011 at 10:23 PM.

Default Re: What.CD Donation Question

You can essentially buy upload credit by filling high bounty requests. For example, if someone requests a new album and sets a 15 GB bounty, and the album costs $15 to buy online, you are getting 1 GB per dollar which is not a bad deal. Also I would highly recommend joining What as it is 1,000,000x (in my opinion) better than waffles. You also get an upload out of this which is more free credit :)

As an edit to the above, do yourself a favour and spend $15 one month to get a seedbox, it will save you the hassle of worrying about your ratio. You can use it for all of your sites, and for a one time fee of $15 and some of your time, you'll never have to worry about your ratio again on any site. I uploaded about 200 GB in a month on What with a seedbox by seeding/autodling staff picks, phish albums (theyre obsessed over there), and new releases.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions!
    Last edited by thelostark; August 17th, 2011 at 02:22 AM.