FibreNetworks.org
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default FibreNetworks.org

Name: FibreNetworks
    Speed: 1 Gbps upload/download
    Support: 7/10 (I only needed it once; read below)
    GUI: rTorrent, uTorrent, TorrentFlux (I use Transmission Remote, installed by myself)
    Speed of GUI: 10/10
    Package: MGSP1
    Price: € 49.99 (pay by the month plan)
    Overall rating: 9/10

Fibre Networks :: Professional Hosting Solutions

I'm a customer for 4 months of Fibrenetworks. I confess that at first I was angry with the delay of 36 hours in the setup of the seedbox I chose (MSP6), and even so I ordered a seedbox to another company, and I was using both during that first month. The server gave me the right to 375 Gbytes of disk space, 1 Gbyte of RAM, 2 TByte bandwidth and connection of 70 Mbit/s, € 22.99 / month. I decided to continue with Fibrenetworks because their server shown to have a much better performance than the other. I could peak of 14 Mbytes/s (equivalent to 112 Mbit/s, ie, much higher than the contracted capacity itself), and it never had any problem. The following month, I ordered a top notch seedbox them (MGSP1) and continue with it until today. This server gives me the right to 650 Gbytes of disk space, 3 Gbytes of RAM, 30 TByte bandwidth and connection of 1 Gbit/s, € 49.99 / month. The performance of this server is excellent, and I have had peaks of 70 Mbytes/s. All Fibrenetworks seedbox entitle to a dedicated IP, root access and SolusVM manager. They offer by default options ruTorrent, TorrentFlux and uTorrent, but I decided to format the seedbox and install Transmission, a server that is very easy to install on Linux and has 2 native clients for Windows. You can install multiple versions of CentOS, Debian, Fedora and Ubuntu. I currently have over 700 active torrents in that seedbox from 4 different trackers (PassThePopcorn, What.CD, Karagarga and Gay Torrents), and memory usage rarely goes beyond 1 Gbyte (my peak usage in these 3 months was 1,5 Gbyte, and when I reboot the server, which I usually do every 2 weeks, the memory usage drops to less than 300 Mbytes). In short, is a great seedbox, with a great price. I only wish that their plans were more flexible: I wish I had the option of the same price, have less RAM and bandwidth and more disk space.

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Default Re: FibreNetworks.org

I just ordered the MGSP2 package, but they currently have problems with the billing. You can't pay with a credit /debit card at the moment. Their support is super fast and competant though. I will write a full review after I have tested it a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Magister View Post
    I promised a review and I will also do that, but I am not able to fully judge their service yet.

So post your review here when your ready to.

Name: Fibre Networks :: Professional Hosting Solutions
    Speed: 1 Gbps upload/download (15TB cap and I have seen speeds of 95MB/s down and up)
    Support: 10/10
    GUI: rTorrent, uTorrent, TorrentFlux (you can reinstall those via your VPS control panel)
    Package: MGSP2 300GB (I have 400GB now)
    Price: € 29.99 (pay by the month plan)
    Overall rating: 9/10

Finally my review for this provider:
    I received the seedbox 6 days after I ordered it because they had some delay with the servers they ordered, in this case I made exactly the same experience as the OP.
    After I finally got my seedbox I realized that it was either not set up correctly or something was wrong with the server. (I had extremely slow upload speeds on super hot, fresh torrents(under 1MB/s, but down was 55MB/s). I received one month of free service and they set me up on a new server on which I also received 100GB more storage. I think it's pretty generous and I don't think other providers wouldn't have done this.

The new server is just amazing. One is for sure: they don't oversell their servers. I have seen speeds of up to 95MB/s (760MB/s) in both directions and there isn't much room left for improvement on a HDD. They only put 3-4 people on a server which is amazing, for this price. None of the two servers I had was ever down in 2 months. The hash check is very fast and the server performance in general is great. I re-setup the VPS myself because I don't like having Fedora as OS. I do have a 15TB cap, but it's enough for me.

Support always answers in no more than 12 hours, usually less than one.

Even though I did have some problems with this provider I can highly recommend them if you are searching for a VPS/seedbox with high quality hardware, root access and only 3-4 people/server. The latter one is the main factor why I love it so much. Now I only have to fear the SSD guys and those are pretty rare on the big torrents, on which you usually reach those speeds. I haven't seen a cheaper provider which offers these speeds and root access for this prize. I will definitaly use them for a long time, because this is the seedbox that perfectly fits me.
    Last edited by Magister; August 20th, 2011 at 02:11 PM.

If you need help feel free to PM me, but keep in mind that asking for an invite is not considered help.

i just ordered my package MGSP2 i wonder how long it will take... i will post a review of it.

WOW. This Host is awesome got all the logins fast. under 8 hours.

Speed: 1 Gbps upload/download 30 tb cap
    GUI: rTorrent, uTorrent, TorrentFlux (you can reinstall those via your VPS control panel)
    Package: MGSP2 300GB
    Overall rating: 10/10
    Last edited by wfinnn; September 2nd, 2011 at 05:11 PM.

Speed: 1 Gbps upload/download 15 tb cap
    Support: 2/10
    Speed of GUI: 8/10
    Overall rating: 4/10

After ordering, the speed of providing server is fast within 8 hours.
    At the first, my rtorrent continued crashing over and over again. I do raise a support ticket. Support replied me to restart the vps to fix this issue. After I restarted the vps, the situation was still existing, but happened less times. After that, I notice that the upload speed is a little bit slow about average 1-2.5 MB/s, but the download speed is fast. Although the torrent was not very hot, but it still had about 20-30 leeches. I did open another ticket to report this situation. I try to poweroff the vps and start it again. Then, the rtorrent can not bring up. I issued another ticket to report this situation on 9/23 since I can not login into the console to bring up the rtorrent by myself. However, I do not receive any answer or help until now.

Quote Originally Posted by HeNrYa View Post
    Speed: 1 Gbps upload/download 15 tb cap
    Support: 2/10
    Speed of GUI: 8/10
    Overall rating: 4/10

After ordering, the speed of providing server is fast within 8 hours.
    At the first, my rtorrent continued crashing over and over again. I do raise a support ticket. Support replied me to restart the vps to fix this issue. After I restarted the vps, the situation was still existing, but happened less times. After that, I notice that the upload speed is a little bit slow about average 1-2.5 MB/s, but the download speed is fast. Although the torrent was not very hot, but it still had about 20-30 leeches. I did open another ticket to report this situation. I try to poweroff the vps and start it again. Then, the rtorrent can not bring up. I issued another ticket to report this situation on 9/23 since I can not login into the console to bring up the rtorrent by myself. However, I do not receive any answer or help until now.
    Can you log into the console via the VPS control panel? This should normally work.
    How many torrents have you running? What do you mean with 'not very hot'? Depending on the tracker and size of the file, everything older than 1 minute can be old.
    You say the download speeds is fast, but you have problems with the upload speeds. Are you sure it's not your torrents? Most people have problems maxing out such a connection. What kind of bittorrent daemon are you using? Do you use autodl? Don't expect to get high upload speeds without it.

I am now using their MGSP1 650GB plan and I'm very happy with it: Hash check is fast, speeds of up to 70MB/s (a little bit slower than my last one), but an extremely good seedbox. I do use, however Deluge and autodl-irssi.
    After using them 3 months I would still give them 9/10.

If you need help feel free to PM me, but keep in mind that asking for an invite is not considered help.

Quote Originally Posted by Magister View Post
    Can you log into the console via the VPS control panel? This should normally work.
    How many torrents have you running? What do you mean with 'not very hot'? Depending on the tracker and size of the file, everything older than 1 minute can be old.
    You say the download speeds is fast, but you have problems with the upload speeds. Are you sure it's not your torrents? Most people have problems maxing out such a connection. What kind of bittorrent daemon are you using? Do you use autodl? Don't expect to get high upload speeds without it.

I am now using their MGSP1 650GB plan and I'm very happy with it: Hash check is fast, speeds of up to 70MB/s (a little bit slower than my last one), but an extremely good seedbox. I do use, however Deluge and autodl-irssi.
    After using them 3 months I would still give them 9/10.
    I can log into the vps control panel but I can log into the console in vps control panel.
    I do remember I ran about 10-15 torrents. I used rtorrent with rutorrent.
    I only use RSS to get the torrents. Maybe when the daemon comes back, I can try to use autodl.
    Maybe the torrents what I used can not get a good speed. However, I just angry for the support.
    The bittorrent daemon had dead for a long time when I raised the ticket, but there's no reply about it.
    I can only see my tickets have been merged, but no one reply about the ticket. Is it weired?
    I do accept the slow speed, but I can not accept the service down for a long time.

Im Having trouble with there upload speeds too, the max iv ever had is 7-9mb/s im running a custom made one with larger hdd space and 1gbps iv had it for 6 days now.
    I have jumped on hot torrents plus im an uploader myself so the problem is definitely on there side.. but try to get a good response from them is proving very difficult they just say they are working on it but so far nothing has happened there response time on tickets is pretty bad!!
    Hope yours and my problem will be sorted soon :)
    If they take to long to reply keep making new tickets i have noticed that is the only way you get a response from them :(

Quote Originally Posted by HeNrYa View Post
    I can log into the vps control panel but I can log into the console in vps control panel.
    I do remember I ran about 10-15 torrents. I used rtorrent with rutorrent.
    I only use RSS to get the torrents. Maybe when the daemon comes back, I can try to use autodl.
    Maybe the torrents what I used can not get a good speed. However, I just angry for the support.
    The bittorrent daemon had dead for a long time when I raised the ticket, but there's no reply about it.
    I can only see my tickets have been merged, but no one reply about the ticket. Is it weired?
    I do accept the slow speed, but I can not accept the service down for a long time.
    I hope your problem gets sorted out. I also had a problem with them that took them a week to fix and I got a free month of service as reimbursement.

@ patchcrazy, Are you sure you don't have one with limit uploadspeed, because they also offer that?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast