I don't understand how this site works - please help me?
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Default I don't understand how this site works - please help me?

Hi, I'm a bit confused. I applied, I got accepted (I presume), I'm logged in right now (obviously - or else I couldn't post ). But if I search for me in the member list I don't exist! What's going on?

Also, how do I check my status? How do I find out what my %age is? Since I only just joined and I've only made 3 posts it's obviously going to be pretty low, but how do I find out what it is?

And how do I improve it - does just posting and replying to threads improve it, or is it only how well those threads and post are rated by other members that matters?

Yes, I've read the FAQ, but I'm still confused. Maybe I'm just really dumb.

I want to make a contribution to this community, but I just don't know the best way to go about it. Please help this poor newb!

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

Default Re: I don't understand how this site works - please help me?

you have to make an INTRO and when it get's accepted, you will have the "10% PROGRESS" bar. to get even further, you need to read THIS.

Basically you're going to go and read the FAQ, and use the information provided to fill out an introduction to the site. Then an intro crew will respond to that topic with any updates that we need from you, and once you have made all of your answers satisfactory one of us will "rep" you into the site, promoting you to 10% automatically. Then the rest of the promotions are based on criteria you must meet. This thread is helpful in seeing all of that information. Additionally here is a good tutorial on how to become a valued member in the community once you are approved.

Additionally your percent/level is located in the left side of the browser next to every post (under your avatar)

Here are a few things to help get you started with the introduction:

Rules FAQ and Application form - How to get approved faster - Sections you can post in - Places to chat

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoom View Post
    Basically you're going to go and read the FAQ, and use the information provided to fill out an introduction to the site. Then an intro crew will respond to that topic with any updates that we need from you, and once you have made all of your answers satisfactory one of us will "rep" you into the site, promoting you to 10% automatically. Then the rest of the promotions are based on criteria you must meet. This thread is helpful in seeing all of that information. Additionally here is a good tutorial on how to become a valued member in the community once you are approved.

Additionally your percent/level is located in the left side of the browser next to every post (under your avatar)

Here are a few things to help get you started with the introduction:

Rules FAQ and Application form - How to get approved faster - Sections you can post in - Places to chat
    Um, I did submit that application form, and I got the email called

1. Here are your URL's from Torrent Invites Image Dump

Does that not mean I've been accepted? I guess not - I just assumed that was what it meant - my bad.

Oh, and yes, I worked out the bit about my percentage being on the left subsequent to my original post - see, I'm not totally brain-dead, it's just I'm a musician .

Thanks for those links - I'll go and check them all out right now.

OK, back now, and thannks - that's cleared up a lot of my questions. But in one it says I should subscribe to my introduction thread - but here's another dumb question - where do I find my introduction? I don't have permission to access the "Introductions" forum (presumably because I haven't been accepted yet). So is my introduction somewhere else, and if so, where?

You will see it when you will make one. You have no pending introduction at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by silentninja View Post
    You will see it when you will make one. You have no pending introduction at the moment.
    That is so bizarre - I definitely filled it all out, but I must have made some error when submitting it. I'll fill all out again right now.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Yep, I screwed up the first one. Somehow I never submitted it - and I'd worked on it for an hour or more - did I mention I'm a musician? And a bassist at that; this puts me only one step above drummers in the "totally brain-dead" category. And since I also play drums (REALLY, REALLY BADLY!), I guess we are talking "one step away from needing a personal carer".

It's all done now, properly submitted, I've booked marked it, and everything!

Thanks everyone for the help you've given me on this. Now all I have to do is pray you approve it, because I really like this site and I think I could make a contribution. It's not just about getting invites (although of course I'd like that), but the stuff I've read in the forum so far has been really interesting and most of it is totally new to me. But there's other stuff that I do know about, and I think I could contribute info that other people would find useful/interesting/weird ...

Thanks again!

maleficent - I've taken a look at your intro and you just have one correction to make and then it looks like you'll be all good to be accepted. Just make sure to edit your original intro post. Thanks!
    Looking for FREE VIP? Join the Intro Team!