How To Hack Computer Administrator Password
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How To Hack Computer Administrator Password

From WarezWaldo

› Hack Computer Administrator

If you want to hack A computer's Administrator that is very easy.

If you are logged in to computer with some other account here are the steps:

1. Go to Start button click on run

2. Type CMD and press enter

3. A command window will open

4. Type net users

5. This will show you all the users of that computer.

6. Now type net user administrator * and press enter

7. This will ask you to enter a password

8. Enter the password you want to keep for the administrator

9. Re-enter your password to confirm it.

10. DONE

You have changed the password of computer administrator. Now you can logoff that user and can login as administrator with the password you have kept.

How to hack computer administrator password.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 7 Password Reset
    Code:
    http://4sysops.com/archives/free-ntpwedit-reset-windows-password/

NTPWEdit is a free tool that allows you to reset a Windows password without knowing the administrator password. Of course, this only works if you access the Windows installation offline and boot from a second Windows system. NTPWEdit officially supports Windows 2000, XP, and Vista, but I have used the tool to reset the password of a Windows 7 installation.

After you launch the tool, you have to specify the path to the SAM file that contains the local passwords. On most systems this is C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM. The tool displays the available accounts when the SAM file is opened. After you reset the Windows password of a certain user, you have to save the changes.
    NTPWEdit also allows you to unlock the built-in administrator account. This can be useful if you don’t know which of the accounts on the system where you want to reset the password has admin privileges. I recommend disabling the local administrator account once you have access to the system. I covered the abilities of the built-in administrator account in detail awhile back.
    I think NTPWEdit belongs in every admin’s tool box. Resetting Windows passwords on user laptops is a common task. I have tested NTPWEdit on Windows PE 3.0, and it worked without problems. The other famous password reset tool, Windows Password Renew, appears not to work on Windows PE 3.0.
    As mentioned above you have to launch NTPWEdit from a second Windows installation. If you have not yet built your own rescue stick please read my instructions for how to boot Windows PE 3.0 from a USB drive. Also check out my article of how to reset the administrator password.
    Last edited by coldfeet; November 29th, 2012 at 01:06 AM.

2. To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.

What you described is not hacking. Changing the password with the command prompt is not "hacking". "Hacking" Which in this case would be called bruting (and it is not considered hacking) would be decrypting the MD4 hashed SAM file containing the encrypted password that windows stores.

Lastly the method you posted to change the password is flawed. For one it changes the hidden administrator account that is not used by the user, and unless you unlock it yourself you will not see it when you restart windows.

Hmn, ethicks is right. If you want to hack the password of admin, you must put your ethical skills in action. I remember one way to change admin password without knowing it is via sethc.exe in Windows XP. It's superb method what I have learned till now.

But... it still works so it doesn't really matter. :p

Its sometimes warm, it's sometimes cold. Planet earth.

Not only that, but by default in windows XP, that account your pass-wording is active and unprotected.
    You can literally boot up in safe-mode and access it like that.

Not only that, but with half a brain can use a *nix live cd and do some simple registry edits to unlock any windows account.

WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT

I just found it via google and thought it was pretty cool :)

Another way to get admin access on the PC without being logged in is this.

Just power up the PC, and if it is password protected you will get to this screen:

Click on one of the users until you get the password input box.
    Then press Ctrl+Alt+Del (two times), and you should get another screen, where you can enter username and password.
    This is what you will enter:
    Username: Administrator
    Password: nothing here, leave it blank
    Press enter and you are logged in as an administrator.

This works on Windows XP, I havent't tried it on another OS.

Default Re: How To Hack Computer Administrator Password

Let me take a shot at explaining the Windows security model so you have a better idea of what's going on. First of all, by default there is a user account which is usually named "Administrator" (the name can be changed). The thing most people don't realize is that Windows also has a security group named, "Administrators". Note the 's' on the end of the group name. Now we get to the fun part:

• Any user account that belongs to the Administrators group has full power to do anything on that computer - set up a new user, change somebody else's password, add new software, download and install a virus, you name it, they can do it.

• Many user accounts can belong to the Administrators group.

• The user account named "Administrator" is normally a member of the "Administrators" group (but it doesn't have to be that way). In fact, for security purposes, some sites rename the Administrator user account to something else (maybe, for example, "Kahuna"). The Kahuna account would be added to the Administrators group, so it would have all the powers of an Administrator on that machine. But, it would be hard for a hacker to guess the user name and password of the Administrator account if it had been renamed to something else. Then, these sneaky sites will set up a new user account named, "Administrator", but that account will not be a member of the Administrators group. So even if someone managed to figure out the password for the "Administrator" account, they wouldn't have any more privileges on the system than a normal user.

• The second thing I think you're missing is that most of you are home users, and when you first install Windows, it lowers its security model to make it easier for people to have full control over their PC. When you add a new user at home, by default that user is added to the Administrators group. This was an intentional "feature" Microsoft included so home users could install new programs, add new devices like printers, scanners, etc. This is not the way things are done in a corporate environment - normal users are members of the Users group and would never be members of the Administrators group.

From Windows 2000 on, only accounts that are members of the Administrators group can change another account's password.

If Bob and Mary install XP on their PC at home, BY DEFAULT their user accounts will be members of the Administrators group, so they can change any password they want to, including the password of the "Administrator" account.

The recommended practice for home users is to remove the Administrator privileges from a normal user's account. That way, if they go to the wrong place on the internet, and some nasty web site tries to automatically download malware, whoever is logged in won't have install privileges on their system. But, this is a subject for another discussion.

The point is: yes, Bob & Mary might be able to reset the password on the "Administrator" account by using the methods other people previously posted in this thread. But that can only happen if Bob or Mary is a member of the Administrators group. As we've seen, this is the norm at home. But that trick ain't gonna play at work.

There ARE tools that will let a non-Administrator change another account's password. These tools all work by re-booting the target PC with a different OS - could be 'nix, DOS, or BartPE. Then, while running on the new OS, the tools allow you to change settings on the target machine. You have to be running the second operating system because Windows locks down critical system files while it's running, so you don't normally have any way to access someone else's account. But if you're running a different operating system, it locks down its own critical files but doesn't bother trying to protect anything on the target system.
    Last edited by Phlegm; June 26th, 2011 at 10:04 PM.

I guess it may be slightly interesting, but if you have physical access to the machine it isn't tough to get any access you want.

I thought this was "how to hack computer administrator password", not "how to use windows"

Could be good for some though! you did explain it well so i will give you props!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast