We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!
Not really got any experience digitally djing but i have alot of experience with decks etc.
I like all music really (except country) But prefer dance.
Time zone is GMT
Available weeknights 6-10
Weekends Saturday 10am-2pm Sunday 2pm-6pm
Why you're interested in being a DJ
Because its a passion of mine.
What unique or interesting qualities you could bring to the station
I have a wide range of music. I like to mix it up. I sometimes do live remixing.
- Prior experience:
I worked at an local radio station for 2 years. Made my own podcast. :)
- Music preferences
From Jazz to metal, From dubstep to Trance, from gospel to pop. :)
- Available days and times (include your time zone, or CST if you want to make it super convenient for me)
Available: Monday, Thursday and Saturday from 21:00 - 00:00 GMT TIME Netherlands.
- Why you're interested in being a DJ
Because radio is one of the most interesting mediums in the world. It brings people together!
- What unique or interesting qualities you could bring to the station
I know a lot about music, Know how to speak into a microphone and some peope say I'm funny! :)
Last edited by thenameisbart; July 26th, 2012 at 07:00 PM.
Please state any relevant information, including but not limited to:
Prior Experience: I was co-DJ for four years at my college radio station. We eventually were given the "primetime" slot of 3-5pm m, w, f (which was when everyone was leaving class/in the gym/eating, so actually being forced to listen to the station)
Music Preference: Jam bands, 50s-90s rock, jazz, and blues. I prefer artist that transcend all of those genres. Expect a lot of "3 min songs that go on for 12" and recordings of live shows
Availability: Hmm, good question. I would say 11pm-2am M-Th (CST)
Why: I enjoy talking, a lot, and listening to music. Kind of combines the two :)
Unique Qualities: hmm, good question. Does "I'm awesome" count as an answer? Also, I think I would spend monday night devoted to both playing music and talking about football/sports in general.
Requirement:I have a headset that has a mic on it. Its what I use to talk over vent/mumble with. IDK if that counts
DJ Applicaction - MisterDJ // 03/08/12
- Prior experience: I do it almost everyday, it's my real-life job. Have been my job for about four years now.
- Music preferences: Anything, from dubstep to blues to psy trance.
- Available days and times (include your time zone, or CST if you want to make it super convenient for me): Any day of the week except for Saturday and sometimes Sunday as well. GMT: My GMT is GMT+2 (+8 from CST). Times: From the afternoon hours (~16:00) to ~23:00.
- Why you're interested in being a DJ: Even though it's pretty much obvious, I'll name a few reasons. First would be my will to take part and help T-I as much as possible. Secondly, I'm good at it and I love it. :) And of course to socialize with more people!
- What unique or interesting qualities you could bring to the station: I guess you'll find that out, but I'll surely bring my personal qualities and style, I hope it will meet your expectations.
There are any places avaliable?
I want to apply on this...
- Prior experience: I made some radio Stations and broadcasted at some private trackers.
- Music preferences: Pop, Hip-Hop, Club music, but I can broadcast any kind of genres if they are asked:D
- Available days and times: Well, I don't understand the thing whit Time-zones...I know I'm in an area whit +2 GMT, and i can broadcast form 5:00PM -8:00/9:00 PM. maybe more.
-Why you're interested in being a DJ: I like this job, and I want to make other peolple enjjoy the music I broadcast.
- What unique or interesting qualities you could bring to the station: Well, I don't know...everyone is unique in his kind..but I don't know what i could bring more...Nice quality music I guess:D
Thanks for your time, and I won't let you down;)