Let me start off by stating that this is not a TUT made by me..I just saw the request in the other thread and googled for it and got this..I dnt have a xbox360 so I dnt know anything about it..so the credits goes to the original author Jaded as 360iso..so here we go now..
How To Burn Xbox 360 Games in Mac OS X
Older outdated methods had you hack the .ISO to set the layerbreak, and then you had to burn in Toast or something similar, and it was a 50/50 chance if it would work or not.
Download it here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
* . iso of game wanting to burn
* . Blank DVD+R DL
* . Stock DVD Burner on iMac/MacBook
* . Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
Note/Disclaimer: This is written based on the fact that you already have a properly patched .iso Look around the net for tutorials on how to use ABGX360.
* Now, here's a quick screen grab of my specs.
* Now here is our OSx360.
* Where the questions mark file type appears, we are going to drag our .ISO image into there so it can look like this:
* Now do a quick overview of everything in the in the verify tab of OSx360
* Move over 1 tab to Burn.
* Now insert blank DVD+R DL
* Now BEFORE we hit burn, open up the Configuration tab (which will open a new window) and make sure it looks like this:
* Specify Custom Layer Break: 1913760
* Now Close that, and back to the burn tab!
* Select the burn speed accordingly, depending on the media you're using.
* Let there be burn.
Q: OSx360, has checked my stealth and PFI/DMI/SS, do I still need to use ABGX360?
A: Yes!.There was an image where I purposely removed some parts of the stealth and OSx360 said it was still good to go. So OSx360 is not to be used for checking your image, simply for burning it.
Q:I have a .000 image. When I hit burn, nothing happens.
A:For some reason, either OSx360, or Macs in general do not handle .000 image files very well. We need to make it an .ISO image so we simply:
Right click the .000 > Get Info > Change Extension to .ISO
Now, we can burn.
Q: What about iBurn360? That lets me set a custom layerbreak and it's not that complicated. Just load and burn.
A: iBurn360 will patch your games right before burning it. It compromises the security sectors of the game, and you WILL be banned.
Now for other queries check out this link :
How to Burn Xbox 360 Games in Mac OS X - Xbox 360 Tutorials
How To Copy Xbox 360 Games in Mac OS X
- To copy Xbox 360 games on a Mac or PC you will first need to download the copying software, Easy Backup Wizard. The software, as well as a review of it and more info can be found at: Copy Xbox 360 Games The software is easy to download and install.
- Once you have installed Easy Backup Wizard, you will need to simply start the program and insert the Xbox 360 games you wish to backup into your computers DVD drive (there are special instructions to use if you have downloaded a game you wish to copy onto disc).
- Simply click the "copy" button and Easy Backup Wizard will make a perfect, playable copy of your Xbox 360 game in just minutes! Easy Backup Wizard, Copy Xbox 360 Games , is also compatable with PS3, Playstation, Wii, and most other console systems. Now you can easily copy Xbox 360 discs on any Mac or PC!
The original guide is located at How to Copy Xbox 360 Games on Mac | eHow.com
p.s. I have no clue about xbox360..so its upto you guys to resolve the mistakes you might face in following this Tut..sorry for the inconvenience..cheers:beer3:
:rock: KEEP ROCKING :rock: