A Guide To The Open Trackers Section
Welcome to the guide for the Open Trackers section, this guide aims to be as short, comprehensive and effective as possible, reducing spam and unnecessary clutter in the section, yet maintaining uniformity and clarity throughout:
- A Site is Open - Fantastic! Let the T-I forum know by clicking this link. Please ensure that you complete the WHOLE form.
As with every other area on the site, it is paramount that you are courteous to your fellow members. The following things will not be tolerated, anyone found to be breaking the following rules will be reported:
- All threads MUST be posted using this form, to ensure uniformity throughout the section
- Do NOT post in an existing thread unless you are contributing valuable information. Anything other than that will be treated as spam, and will be deleted.
- Do NOT Badmouth a tracker (You may give your opinion, if it is helpful and well-rounded)
- Do NOT Hijack threads
- Please ensure that you use the SEARCH function BEFORE submitting a new thread
We have a dedicated moderator team who are always ready and willing to answer your questions, please feel free to pm them any queries you have. You can also come down to our IRC help channel, where you will receive instant and interactive support.
Written by pulser