Hey guys, I have both Dropbox & SugarSync referrals to offer. I'm assuming by now you all know what Dropbox is, if not, what hole have you been living in? Lol. You can check out this video for more info about dropbox.
On the other hand, you may not have heard about SugarSync. It is similar to Dropbox, but in my opinion it has a couple advantages when compared to Dropbox and its other competitors. Check out the feature comparison here. I'll be the first to admit I love Dropbox, however the more I use SugarSync the more I realise its better, or at the very least, as good as Dropbox, in almost every way. The only disadvantage I've found is the lack of a Linux app, which I'm sure will be addressed eventually. The advantages however are numerous.
The main advantages areThere are a couple more, however I didn't feel the need to list them all, you can have a look at the feature comparison link I posted earlier. The video below also highlights the major advantages.
- Starts of with 5GB storage, compared with 2GB for Dropbox
- 500MB per referral rather than 250MB for Dropbox (without .edu email)
- 32GB referral space cap, Dropbox has either an 8GB or 16GB (with .edu email) cap
- Back up ANY folder on your computer, not just a single folder.
- Select ANY folder on your computer to sync (including your Dropbox folder if you wish, therefore its incredibly easy to switch over if you choose to)
- Upload / Sync via email
- Send files of any size
- Share folders with permissions and password
Anyway, with these referrals you get a 2GB Dropbox account + 250MB referral bonus, or a 5GB SugarSync account with 500MB referral bonus. Or both. :)
If you haven't tried SugarSync, I urge you to give it a shot, I can assure you you won't be disappointed, I definitely wasn't. If you're interested just post in this thread and let me know which one you want, or if you would like both that's fine with me as well.