I am starting this thread as a means of helping all get the avatar they like. So, here are what must be done for the creation of your avatar:
How To Request:
1. Please post here what kind of an avatar you would like (make sure you mention my username so that I know you have posted here immediately). Please be as specific as you can, for a designer needs the best information he/she can get.
2. Wait for my response!
Please note that this service is completely free of charge or anything else (iGivers, likes, reputation comments)!
Please note that I won't be able to create signatures also as a result of time restrictions at my end!
Please note that though I am not guaranteeing fast designs, I can assure you that I will try my best to deliver it to you as fast as possible!
Please note that I will offer two additional mock-ups to the first avatar!
Please note that this, I believe, is something I am doing to say thanks to the whole community, staff who care and Dave!
Please refrain from using the thread to ask questions, etc. (PM me instead) This is to keep the thread clean!
Post-Design Instructions (A.K.A: How do I apply the avatar?):
Here is how you apply the picture I give you as your avatar on the website:
1. Click "Settings" on the top bar of the website,
2. Scroll a little down looking for "My Settings" menu.
3. Under "My Settings", you will find "Edit Avatar". Click it.
4. On the target page, find "Custom Avatar".
5. You have 2 ways to go:
A. Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website: You can copy and paste the link to this option. You can find the link by right-clicking on the avatar you liked earlier on my post.
B. Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer: You can also save the desired avatar from the post I gave you to your computer and on the "Custom Avatar" menu, click "Choose File" and browse to it.
6. Click "Save Changes" and voila your avatar should be in place now.
If you have any further questions, please PM me. (don't reply in the thread for questions and problems as stated above)
Let's go, guys and girls ;)