Post picture of your pet - Page 4
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
  • Post picture of your pet
Register

We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and much more. Our members know the true meaning of sharing and have created a truly global bittorent community! Our site has the most up to date information on all private trackers and our members will guide you and introduce you to this truly secretive and enlightened club. Ready to get started? Register now!


Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 259
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmatlock View Post
    My pet is a pyxicephalus adspersus, commonly referred to as a Pyxie Frog or South African GiantBullfrog. Second largest frog in the world. His name is Gator - awesome pet.

    Nasty, isnt this the frog that can eat very large creatures?


  2. Advertisement
    To remove ads become VIP. Inquire about advertising here.
  3. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmusicxx View Post
    Nasty, isnt this the frog that can eat very large creatures?
    Yeah, he's a carnivorous eater. He can eat rodents, amphibians, birds, insects, and any other small prey. His diet is mostly cockroaches with occasional nightcrawlers and I rarely feed him mice.

  4. #33

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmatlock View Post
    Yeah, he's a carnivorous eater. He can eat rodents, amphibians, birds, insects, and any other small prey. His diet is mostly cockroaches with occasional nightcrawlers and I rarely feed him mice.
    LOL , interesting , i read the other day that a guy died in a cockroach eating competition so your frog better be careful , though i couldnt see myself feeding a living rat to a snake or frog (kinda cruel), tell me something , when people visit you , what do they say when they see the frog ?

  6. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmusicxx View Post
    LOL , interesting , i read the other day that a guy died in a cockroach eating competition so your frog better be careful , though i couldnt see myself feeding a living rat to a snake or frog (kinda cruel), tell me something , when people visit you , what do they say when they see the frog ?
    Yeah some guy did, so nasty. Humans and frogs don't have the same type of immune system and frogs are able to eat cockroaches without harming them. Just like if we tried to eat raw decomposing meat, we could get really sick and it may even be fatal, but for vultures, lions, and other carnivore eaters are able to eat it and be fine. I don't feed him live mice for the very same reason; it doesn't entertain me to watch something alive trying to get away from a predator and the mouse could hurt my frog by biting him. So I feed him already killed mice that are frozen and I defrost them. Then I dangle the mouse by it's tail and shake it around in front of his face and pretend like it's still alive and he grabs it and pounces on it acting like it's alive and he's all tough. It's actually funny to watch. When people come over to my house and see him, they'll either say, "Oh my god, that frog is huge!" or "He looks fake!" He weighs about 3-4 lbs and is about 8-9 inches long from head to his butt, so as large as a big dinner plate.

  7. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmatlock View Post
    Yeah some guy did, so nasty. Humans and frogs don't have the same type of immune system and frogs are able to eat cockroaches without harming them. Just like if we tried to eat raw decomposing meat, we could get really sick and it may even be fatal, but for vultures, lions, and other carnivore eaters are able to eat it and be fine. I don't feed him live mice for the very same reason; it doesn't entertain me to watch something alive trying to get away from a predator and the mouse could hurt my frog by biting him. So I feed him already killed mice that are frozen and I defrost them. Then I dangle the mouse by it's tail and shake it around in front of his face and pretend like it's still alive and he grabs it and pounces on it acting like it's alive and he's all tough. It's actually funny to watch. When people come over to my house and see him, they'll either say, "Oh my god, that frog is huge!" or "He looks fake!" He weighs about 3-4 lbs and is about 8-9 inches long from head to his butt, so as large as a big dinner plate.
    Haha, your frog is badass then

  8. #37

    Default

    My avatar...

  9. #38

    Default

    Warning: Kevin's Mod edit: Images removed (unauthorized image host).
    Please read the Torrent-Invites Rules for information on which image hosts you can use. Thank you!


    the cats :)
    Last edited by Kevin; December 8th, 2012 at 06:14 AM.

  10. #39

    Default

    My Boys, Ernesto & Puccini:


    and our girl, Reeses (like the candy):

  11. #40

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post a picture of your bike
    By Boxer in forum Health and Wellness
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 28th, 2012, 06:59 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 28th, 2012, 07:32 PM
  3. Post pictures of your boyfriend/girlfriend
    By dllreader in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 13th, 2011, 08:26 PM
  4. Post a picture of your name.
    By T-Pirate in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2011, 12:44 PM
  5. all you people Post pictures of yourself
    By tehllamaking in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2009, 10:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •