Our Android and iOS applications have been updated and published to their respective markets!
- The Android application can be found here: Android App
- Simply click 'INSTALL' for it to automatically be sent to your device
- Alternatively, it can be found on the play store via your Android device
- In order to obtain our iOS application, you will need a jailbroken iPhone
- To do this, use this software: Absinthe 2.0
- *NOTE* Ensure you follow the instructions carefully. The previous link will only work for devices on iOS 5.1.1. T-I will take no responsibility for a bricked phone. Jailbreak at your own risk!
- Once jailbroken, an application named 'Cydia' will be present on your springboard
- Open it up, then search for 'T-I Forums'
- Install and enjoy!
A few notes:
We're sorry that the iOS application is only available via Cydia, but Apple was simply playing hard ball with their app store for far too long, we understand that this is not convenient for all members and will endeavour to get our application published to the official app store when possible.
Despite the negative and quite scary connotation that comes with jailbreaking an iDevice - it's actually dead simple and can be achieved in a matter of minutes. So don't hesitate! It will, however, void your warranty.
Bugs with either application are to be submitted via this link, please select the 'iPhone/Android Application Bug Report' option prior to submission.
Another update is slated for both applications within the next couple of weeks, hopefully a couple of kinks will be ironed out.