Time limited offer. English and German Languages.
Operating System: All x86 and x64 Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008
Phantom Drive installs a virtual disc recorder in your computer. For your working environment, this is like installing an actual hardware device, except that in this case the recorder is emulated in software. This virtual recorder allows any application that can access an optical disc recorder to generate disc images exactly as if it were burning a disc in a real hardware disc recorder. This means that audio, video or any other kind of data can be recorded much faster than on an optical disc. Phantom Drive is the first program of its kind to provide a complete range of virtual blank disc types, from CD-R to Blu-ray RE.
- Burn your data (audio, video, etc.) onto a virtual blank disc using any program;
- Test the resulting virtual disc to make sure the results are what you intended;
- Save time, because burning a virtual disc is generally much faster than burning an actual RW disc or other optical medium;
- Save money, because failed virtual discs cost nothing — you can always create more virtual blank discs;
- Install a compatible recorder in any computer;
- Experiment and gain experience with new media (Blu-ray, HD DVD, etc.) for which you have no physical recorder or discs.
- Read More HERE.
- This is CHIP promo.
Follow the simple instructions here