So I've got this computer since 18/01/2011 but I'm thinking about upgrading it.
Here are the specs:
I mostly use my computer to game so I want something that will keep up for long enough.
- MB ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 LGA 1366 DDR3 ATX
- CPU INTEL QUADCORE I7-950 3.1GHz
- VGA ATI RADEON ASUS EAH6850
- DDR III CORSAIR 1X4GB 1333MHz C9
- POWER SUPPLY ATX 600W XILENCE BIGFAN 13.5CM
I heard about these new Sandy Bridge processors and that they are extremely good; do you agree with that? Should I get one?
My budget is not really limited, so just throw it in, and with a bit of explanation if possible, and a webshop link is preferred (available in Belgium).
I don't mind if you start discussing about "this one is better than that one" but don't forget there are already existing threads about that. ;)
Pastebin of the dxdiag, if that is of any use: http://pastebin.com/eKXHA662