T-I User's please be aware that there is NO general posting allowed in the Request and Giveaway sections.
Warning: If you request an invite to a tracker that you've previously had problems (disabled, banned, etc) with, you must disclose that information within your application or private message the potential inviter explaining the extenuating circumstances. Do NOT provide your email or allow the inviter to create an invite code until he's fully aware of the situation. Failure to comply may lead to your permanent ban.
There is to be no:
- Trading! We do not allow trading ANYWHERE on this forum! We also do not allow our members to trade elsewhere.
- Ratio Cheating! Cheating on a tracker equals a permanent ban here. Don't bother telling us it was your friend, brother, sister, mother - your account, your problem.
- Good luck posts
- Great G/A posts - use the thanks button!
- Posting to "vouch" for someone. If the giver wants people to vouch for applicants, he will ask for it.
- Begging for updates on your application. If the giver chooses you, he will let you know!
- Asking to be allowed to apply if you don't meet the rules set forth by the giver
- Complaining that you weren't chosen for an invite. If a mod sees this you will be banned!
- Unhelpful posts that do not relate directly to a user getting an invite or obtaining an invite.
- Demanding of rep or thanks as a prerequisite for receiving an invite
- Asking for rep or thanks in your giveaway in any way, shape, or form (including posts, signatures, and avatars)
- Posting offers for invites not in your possession. This includes giving away invites that do not belong to you. You may not give away your friend's invite in exchange for iGiver. Invites must come from your account and no one else's. If your friend has an invite to give away, he may sign up here himself.
- Asking for invites for a friend. If your friend wants a tracker, he may sign up here himself.
- Posting of "Secret Giveaway" or "mystery tracker" invites. Full transparency is required. If you have a genuine security concern, speak to a mod about obtaining permission first.
- Asking for an invite to a tracker your country is banned from. If your country is banned from a particular tracker, do NOT request an invite planning to use a proxy or some other anonymizing service to conceal your IP. You will be risking the inviter's account, so don't do it! Click here for a list of banned countries: Banned Countries.
- Leaving iGivers for the same tracker to two different people. If you apply in more than one giveaway, and two people send you an invite, accept one and reject the other. ONLY leave iGiver for the person whose invite you accepted. Otherwise you may end up on the chopping block!
- PM only replies to giveaway threads. Members must post in the thread that they are applying for an invite and provide a speed test. They may PM the rest of their application if the inviter said that he will accept PMs.
- What.cd requests and giveways are ONLY allowed in the VIP forum.
- PTP requests and giveaways are ONLY allowed in the PTP Recruitment Thread & VIP forum.
- PTP bonuses cannot be requested nor given away.
- MyAnonaMouse bonus points may not be requested nor given away. Announcement.
- BTN requests and giveaways are ONLY permitted in the VIP forum for the immediate future. Announcement.
Please be sure that you:
- Title your thread appropriately (Example: Bitme x1, TL x2)
- Do not bump your thread unnecessarily in less than 24 hours
- Request/leave iGiver - this is important for record keeping
- Do not spam
Written by JustJenna