Anyone tired of the current background? I know I was so I whipped a quick background changer with the help of a nice little add-on called stylish (you can also use greasemonkey)
all you need to do is install stylish or greasemonkey and then install my script. (links below).
The tutorial is in the script.
How to install:
1. Install Stylish
2. go to my script and hit 'install with stylish'
3. click switch to edit on the window that pops up.
4. change the stock image I have put in with whatever you want.
with greasemonkey: (tut written by OkIwont)
1. Right click the Geasemonkey icon.
2. Right click the "Torrent-Invites - Background changer"
3. If you do that for first time, it will ask you to select a program to open the file/script/program. The most simple is to select notepad, but any editor will do.
4. Change link "http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1419/ethickspwnsyou.png" to any image link you want to appear as background.